With the firm taking on more tenant improvements and interior design work, it’s time to add staff to our Interior Design Team. Below is the job description for the open position of Junior Interior Designer. If you’d like to be part of our team, please send your resume and portfolio for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Interior Designer will collaborate with senior design staff to provide high-quality design solutions in all aspects of a project from initial concepts through construction documentation, furnishings, and accessories installation. Multi-family, hospitality, commercial and retail project experience is especially desirable. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
- Two to five years of experience in an architectural/design office.
- Demonstrated ability to create design solutions for a variety of project types.
- Experience in developing and preparing presentations, design drawings, construction documents and furniture specifications.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, 3D Interior Renderings and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to be a team player that’s highly motivated, a self-starter and detail oriented, with good verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of finishes and fabrication installation methods and of furniture/lighting/ fabrics/floor covering /wall covering sources and manufacturers.
- LEED or NCIDQ certified is desired but not required
Located in a recently renovated industrial building in Interbay, Clark | Barnes is a creative, multi-disciplinary architectural firm led by two partners with over 50 years of combined experience. Established in 1993, the firm currently employees 30 professionals. Accomplished in a wide range of building typologies, including commercial, multi-family residential, retail and hospitality, CDG also excels in the rehabilitation and preservation of historic structures. In addition to architectural design, the firm’s services include planning, interior design, sustainability, and tenant improvements. Clark | Barnes prides itself in award-winning work and a high level of client service.
Clark | Barnes provides a generous benefits program along with competitive salaries. Our team-led studio environment, with hands-on involvement from the partners, offers mentorship, fun, and camaraderie in a historic setting.